If you are in the Bellingham area … I’m going to be here.
Biznik collaborators Joy Gilfilen of UnitingCreatives.com and Amanda Younger of the ACN Training Center are working together with Heather Dalberg, TKWeb.com to bring you a new experience in social media teamwork. It is a hands on, real time, real world workshop that will promote you as you help the community make a difference for the future!
You will help design and implement a social media marketing strategy to build your business as you do a project: To develop and promote the “Social Media: Maximizing our Opportunity to Change” conferences to be held in Bellingham Oct 24, and in Conway Oct. 29.
As a global social media marketing maven, Heather says, “Not all social media marketing is cookie cutter. Facebook, Twitter, Biznik, Hootsuite – these are not just a technology. They become the social media artist’s tools. To use them effectively, you must learn how to identify human and community needs then blend them with market variables, technology, trends and more.
“For visionaries, social entrepreneurs, activists…there are unseen and unparalleled marketing opportunities today. You must learn how to adapt the technologies to meet your personal goals, community and business needs. It is a dance.”
Attendees can expect to…
Over the next several weeks, lucky attendees will implement (from scratch) an accelerated social media marketing strategy, then as results come in, they will adjust and adapt techniques.
1) You will build your personal network of social media connections – and walk away with the tools, skills and a checklist to remember how and why you did it.
2) You will be actively designing, marketing, and following the social media conference as it evolves; even as you authentically cross-link and cross-promote your own business or project.
Top reasons you should attend…
In the process you will:
• Discover the art of leverage: how and why to use different tools for different reasons. • Experience using the technology with network to network alliance building, article marketing, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
• Have applied the technology to help you build your own business. • Know how to find new trends, uncover resources and build events as community revitalization opportunities.
• Learn how to intentionally build your own social media connections and following.
• Understand how, by helping others, you help yourself and your business.
During the conference, you will be recognized as one of our collaborators and will attend the conference for free ($187 value). You will have fresh skills and will know how to authentically cross promote yourself and others.
You will be networked and linked to other movers and shakers in your field of influence. You will become known as a key player and integral to social change conversations.
This will increase your exposure to real buyers of your services, and link you to networks of solid people doing real work in the world. You will be a part of changing your community forever.
You will see how to get results you didn’t even know were possible.