Gathering Up The News On Iran
Since so many Tweets haven’t given up and are sending out the news reported, I figured it was the least I could do to provide you a one stop shop of coverage for the latest breaking news on Iran. Any time I correspond with someone providing this work and thank them, the response is always, “It’s the least I can do.”
Tweets Still Tweeting:
- Thank You – Had To Take Break As I Lost Touch w/Contacts – Cyber Crackdown w/Be Harsher Than ever Starting Next Couple Days
- sohrabestan (blog) – Islamic Republic laid to rest in the forts of Azadi Square
- Think of All Sanctions UN USA Placed on Likes of Cuba & North Korea – The Criminal Leaders Are Still In Power Regardless
- don’t be down♥ed,when u start an avalanche u never know exactly how it will go but it is unstoppable all the same!
- ABSOLUTELY agree with you. I’m not on the street risking my life. Who am I to say what should be done? I am here to support
- Khooda Rahmatesh kooneh, shbe joomeh ……
- You might say a kind of magic happens. What’s really happening is they’re unleashing the power of their minds.
- This afternoon families of a group of those detained on #22bahman gather at police clinic in Enghelab sq.
- Protest of families at Vozara detention center led to release of 40 women & girls
- CNN: The U.S. State Department strongly condemns #Iran‘s efforts to stifle dissent and to wall-off the country from the rest of the world.
- With wishes and prayers of wonderful friends like you, and correctly planned tactics, we’ll hopefully get that freedom someday 🙂
- Heydari to Amanpour: some of my colleagues claimed that if IRI mistreats ppl on #22BAHMAN they wld resign #iranelection
- If I see one more NON-Iranian (and that includes me) say GO OUT IN THE STREETS,it will not be pretty. WE ARE NOT THERE, THEY ARE
- Today Greens made sure they took ALL major regime news sites down nearly ALL day!! ANOTHER victory!!